Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Fine Art Wealth Management which is a company registered in England and Wales under number 4850019. Our registered address is First Floor, Vintage Yard, 59-63 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3XF, United Kingdom. Our telephone number is 44 207 5651878 and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formation of Contract
(1) Set out below is a useful summary of the steps which you must follow in subscription to conclude a legally binding subscription contract with us:
Step 1: Provided that you agree unconditionally to these terms and conditions and you mark as such on the subscription form, your subscription application will be considered by us for acceptance.
Step 2: On acceptance, we will send to you notification by electronic mail that your subscription application has been approved. Upon receipt of such notification and provided that you are able to access it, a legally binding contract will have been formed between us. We reserve the right not to process your application for subscription.
(2) Please note tht while we gurantee to send to you a notification of every valid subscription we receive from you, you will understand that we cannot equally guarantee that the notification we send will be received by you, nor that, if it is received by you, it is legible and uncorrupted.
(3) These terms and conditions (as many be varied from time to time) shall override any contrary terms or conditions published by us or appearing on this website in relation to any subscription placed by you with us.
Conditions of Use of this Website and the On-line Subscription Service
(1) There are some situations where we cannot accept a subscription, and in the subscription form, you will be asked to identify "your position in the industry". You will ensure that your responses are not misleading or inaccurate, and accordingly you acknowledge that we are reliant upon you to complete the subscription form accurately. Your future access to the secure areas of the website will be enabled using cookies. Cookies are small amounts of information that are sent to and are stored on your computer. They are used to identify you when you visit the website. Your computer mut be cookie enabled for our access system to work. If your computer or office network deltes cookies we cannot gurantee your future access to the website.
(2) You agree not to post or transfer our website (nor include in any message) any material which is obscene, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, illegal, in breach of any copyright or other intellectual property right, or damaging to data, software or the performance of our or any other parties' computer system. You agree to indemnify us in respect of any liabilities, losses, expenses, or other costs whatsoever incurred as a result of a breach of your obligation under this condition (2), including, but not limited to, any claims made against us by any third party.
(3) The Data Protection Act 1998 is designed to protect individuals about whom information is entered an stored on computer and other systems. Accordingly, it lays down strict standards of accuracy, relevance and care of such data including how it may be divulged. Any data about individuals you enter onto our website directly or include in any message to us will be subject to the Act and you are responsible for its accuracy and relevance and must have the authority to disclose it and for us to utilise it for the purposes of any transaction concluded for or by you through this website.
(4) In consideration of agreeing to your use of our this website, you acknowledge that the ownership in any intellectual property rights (including, for the avoidance of doubt, copyright) in this website belongs to us. Accordingly, any part of this website (or its source HTML code) may not be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner other than for the purposes of utilising this website meaning that you may only display it on your computer screen and print it out on your printer for the sole purpose of viewing its content.
(5) You may only use the trademarks featured in our website for the purpose of displaying this website on your computer screen. Print outs of any material appearing on this website are only permitted under license from us. If you wish to obtain a print license please contact us by email at: email@example.com.
(6) You may not link this website to any other website without our express written consent. Furthermore, we do not make any warranties, representations or undertakings about the content of any other website which may be referred to or accessed by hypertext link with this website, and we do not endorse or approve the content of such third party websites. Please not that we may withdraw any authorisation in relation to linking at any time and without notice.
(8) Please be aware that to the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability in respect of this website, your use of it or our on-line subscription service.
(9) Use of this website is subject to the laws of the England and Wales, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
A subscription application for a publication or event will not be accepted unless your credit card payment has been processed. No payment terms are offered in respect of any subscription or event.
Right to Withdraw
(1) If you are subscribing in your personal capacity, and not in connection with your trade or business, you have the right to withdraw from the contract without penalty and without the need to give us any reason, at any time during a period of seven working days (Monday to Friday inclusive) which shall begin from the day after the day your received our acceptance of your subscription application.
(2) You may communicate your withdrawl fro this contract by contacting us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) We agree to reimburse you, free of charge, within 30 days notification of withdrawl, the subscription fee (less the pro-rated costs of the first issue), although we do reserve the right to charge you for the cost of returning any goods (which shall be by deduction from the subscription fee).
(4) This right of withdrawl shall not apply, in any event, in the following circumstances:
to services if performance of the contract has begun with your agreement, before the end of the seven working day period; or to any goods made to your specification or personalised at your request.
Warranties and Liability
Fine Art Wealth Management Limited does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the website or its fitness for any particular purpose. Access to the website may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason. Similarly, Fine Art Wealth Management does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of the material appearing on the website or in an publications, its accuracy, completeness, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose. To the full extent permissible at law, Fine Art Wealth Management disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss, damage for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the website or any material appearing on the website or in any pubications, or from action or decision taken as a result of using the website or any such material.
You are responsible for all use of the website made using your user ID, whether or not the use is made by you or by someone else using your user ID. You are responsible for protecting and securing your user ID from unauthorised use. If you believe there has been a breach of security of your user ID, such as theft or unauthorised use, you should notify Fine Art Wealth Management Limited immediately by e-mail to email@example.com
The information provided on this website and in the publications to which it relates is intended for information only. The information we provide must not be taken to be investment advice and we make no recommendations or advice relating to any particular fund, fund manager or fund performance. Accordingly, we do not accept any liability for any investment decisions you or any third party takes in relation to the information provided by us on the website or in the publications.
Such information does not constitute an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, investment products or investment services; nor shall any such securities, investment products or investment services be offered or sold to any person in any state or other jurisdiction in which an offer or solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. Because of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct, including all laws, rules, codes and regulations of the country in which you reside and the country from which you access this website.
Prevailing UK financial services regulation means that potential investors in art funds are required to nominate an FSA regulated investment adviser to participate on the investor's behalf in the evaluation and selection process effected over FAWM's website.
Copyright and Trademark
All content and compilations of content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, audio clips, logos, buttons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, icons, HTML code and XML code is our property and is protected by copyright. All software used on this web site is our exclusive property or the exclusive property of our software suppliers.
Our company name and all of our other trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this website are our registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks ("Trademarks"). Nothing on this web site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this web site, without our prior written permission for each specific use.
Events Beyond our Control
We do not take responsibility for any event which is outside our reasonable control nor for any consequential loss arising rom such an event.
This agreement supersedes any prior agreements or arrangements which may have subsisted between us, (provided the information you have given to us is not incorrect or fraudulent) and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof
In this Agreement:
(1) reference to any statute or statutory provision includes a reference to that statute or statutory provision as from time to time amended, extended or re-enacted;
(2) words importing the singular include the plural, words importing any gender include every gender and words importing persons include bodies corporate and unincorporate; and (in each case) vice versa;
(3) any reference to a party to this Agreement includes a reference to his successors in title and permitted assigns;
(4) the headings to the Clauses are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the intrepretation or construction of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Notwithstanding that the whole or any part of any provision of this Agreement may prove to be illegal or unenforceable the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question shall remain in full force and effect.