Fine Art Wealth Management is global leader in providing private forums for collecting families and their close advisors. We conduct events in collaboration with wealth management professionals as well as highly focused courses and forums for family offices, investment management boutiques, private banks and wealth managers.
Our guest speakers are some of the leading wealth managers and art market professionals globally each of whom are at the cutting edge of the art market landscape and have a keen interest in art wealth management and investment.
Our Courses and Events Deliver:
Confidentiality - efficient relationship building within a vetted community of art market and wealth managment professionals.
Intimate gatherings - education sessions, roundtables, cocktail receptions and more.
Exclusivity - unencumbered and transparent, free of competitor encroachment.
Exposure - to a substantial network of collecting families, sophisticated art investors, and family office decision makers at some six events each year.
The highest quality - content that is trusted for its substance, accuracy and timeliness.
To ensure that our events remain private and free from intrusion, for selected course and events delegates must first pass our strict qualification process. We reserve the right to refuse event applications and we place a strict limit on the number of delegates per event.
To view our programme outline go to the event category you are interested. For most of our events you must fall into one of the following categories to attend:
- Collecting family
- Sophisticated art investor
- Family office
- professional advisor
- wealth manager
- Trust & estate practitioner
- Art lawyer
How to qualify for access to our events:
To apply for membership please complete our online pre qualification form. If you have any questions whether you qualify please contact us before submitting your booking at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information about running these events in-house please contact us at email@example.com
Our policy is not to offer refunds if you cancel an event. However, we are happy to transfer a subscription to an event to a new or alternative customer.
As a Fine Art Wealth Management sponsorship partner, select professional partners acquire the opportunity to distinguish themselves in a transparent and non-competitive environment. We permit only a limited number of sponsorships for each event to ensure a strict delegate partner ratio.
There are many benefits to sponsoring a FAWM event, including:
- Exclusive access to a pre-qualified network of at investors, family collectors and their close advisors.
- Building long-lasting relationships with thought leaders in art governance and art wealth management.
- Involvement in panel discussions with collecting families of exceptional art wealth.
- Network with and gain unrivalled access to a global community of art historians and academics, art market professionals, trust and estate practitioners, private client law firms, family offices and wealth managers.
- Raise your profile via a series of discreet promotional benefits.
- One-on-one exclusive group of non-competing sponsorship partners.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
For further information about sponsoring opportunities and benefits, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org