Qualify for Membership:
Access to Fine Art Wealth Management’s knowledge library, selective educational programmes and certain areas of our website are restricted to members only.
We invite you to enquire and learn more about the resources available to members and welcome your application to our restricted web pages, however it is not guaranteed that your application will be accepted. Qualification is at the sole discretion of Fine Art Wealth Management.
Please complete the qualification form below to apply. The information you supply will be held securely by Fine Art Wealth Management and will not be shared with any other parties.
To qualify for membership, please fill in our online Enquiry Form.
If you are a returning members, please click here.
If you have forgotten your password, please click here.
How to Qualify for Membership:
To qualify for membership you must be one of the following:
- Representative of a collecting family with significant art wealth
- Sophisticated art investor
- Single or multi-family office
- Wealth manager
- Professional advisor (e.g. trust & estate practitioner, private client law firm, accountancy firm).
- Art market professional
Why Become a Member?
As the global leader in providing educational forums and insightful and practical analysis of the issues facing families with exceptional art wealth there are many benefits to becoming a member. Hear directly from collecting families, family offices, wealth management professionals, and art market experts.
- Network with and gain unrivalled access to a global community of art wealth management professionals.
- Address solutions to the unique challenges art investors and collecting families face via innovative agendas comprised of case studies, one on one interviews, roundtables, workshops and interactive panel discussions.
- Communicate freely in exclusive, informal environments with an emphasis on privacy.
- Build long-lasting relationships with thought leaders and a global community of art owning families and sophisticated art investors.